Monday, July 27, 2009

Loving the days, but loving counting them down

This past week has been quite a ride. I finished my time at a+o (with some fantastic free stuff), attempted attending a drag show, drank wine on the top of a townhouse that I could only dream to own, got caught in the rain, and spent way to much money. And it was all worth it.

A+O was an interesting detour to my summer. Completely unplanned, and completely... interesting. I walked a lot. A LOT. With no experience in retail production, I was pretty much learning as I went. I soaked a lot in, met some awesome people, and saw a different side of an industry that I love. I also got some amazing clothes. These three being some of my favorites. 

I'd been searching for a romper to wear out and this lovely number fell into my lap. 
 I literally wear this scarf everyday. Literally. 
Trina Tunic, oh how I love you.

Great clothes, great time, great people, I will definitely be back.

Ami and Abby came to visit this weekend and it was a blast. We shopped, ate Berry Wild, and took in a drag show. The lovely people she is nannying for allowed us (why, I will never know) to stay in their townhouse in Chelsea. City views, terrace on the roof, and domestic grilling, we all definitely had a great time. The drag show was at Lips, you will all see the pictures, and let's just saw we did Caitlin's bachelorette party justice. 

As I near the end of my time here (t-minus 2 weeks) I feel like I still have ages to go, but only seconds left. I plan on being out as much as possible seeing the city that has made me laugh, cry, and curse. I also definitely want to shop...

Side note: Steve Madden's I thought were a find, definitely hooker shoes :( sending back for better option. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online